Great chicken recipes to try at home – How to make the best chicken barbecue pockets at home!
New chicken recipes are always great to try because they gives your tummy a spectacular experience with an ingredient that is all so familiar. Try these chicken barbecue pockets tonight and impress all of your family and friends!
Chicken is a household staple that will never go away that is why it is always very nice to come up with new chicken recipes to serve it and please a crowd. Chicken is a very versatile ingredient and you can practically do anything to it. You can bake it, grill it, broil it, steam it, and of course fry it amongst the many preparations that you can do.
Everyone has a favorite way of enjoying chicken but when it comes to the ultimate chicken recipes, fried chicken and chicken barbecue are always certain to go up on top. While it can be very easy to deep fry your chicken or throw it on a grill, there are indeed more fun and creative ways to enjoy your chicken the way you want it but in a new light.
This time, what would you say to a supreme barbecue chicken pockets recipe? It is all of the flavor and taste of the barbecue chicken recipes that you have come to love but in a finger licking good presentation that you are sure to enjoy!
First, you need to prepare the following ingredients for this chicken recipe:
• 2 packages crescent rolls
• 1 boneless chicken breast cooked
• ¼ bottle of barbecue sauce
Sounds simple enough right? Furthermore, you will need to prepare your oven and have it preheating at 350 degrees and have your baking sheet with cooking spray, mixing bowl, and spoon handy for the preparation and cooking of this wonderful pockets that is just on the league of out of this world chicken recipes.
Here is what you need to do to serve a wonderful barbecue chicken recipe tonight:
1. Using your first package of crescent rolls, divide it into two squares, with two triangles each on your baking sheet.
2. Cut your boneless chicken breast into cubes, about an inch thick bite size pieces and place them into your mixing bowl. If you want to save your time with preparing your boneless chicken breast, you can buy a rotisserie chicken from your grocery store and use one breast for this chicken recipe. It saves you a lot of time and effort this way.
3. Add the barbecue sauce of your choice into the mixing bowl and get your chicken all covered with the smoky goodness of the sauce and combine them well.
4. Place the chicken with the barbecue sauce over your crescent squares. Make sure you put enough of the chicken in while leaving room on all of the edges.
5. The next thing that you need to do for this chicken recipe is to grab your second package of cresecent rolls and prepare them the same way you did in the first step where you divided them into two squares. This time, you place them on top of the first squares with the chicken barbecue mixture to create the pockets and trap the chicken inside. All you need to do to lock them in is to pinch the sides of the square nicely.
6. Place the chicken pockets on the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the color of the pockets have turned into golden brown. Make sure you keep an eye on your pockets because you do not want them to burn! Then serve it hot and enjoy with your family and friends!
If you want even more flavor and you have the time to spare, you can smoke the chicken first on your grill by placing your chicken breast on top of the grill rack with a pan of water and wood chips underneath. This is just an example of the many wonderful chicken recipes out there as a testament to the versatility of chicken as a good ingredient so make sure you try these barbecue pockets and enjoy your chicken like never before!